September 26 – November 20, 2011
OMD 668: Appreciative Coaching®: an 8-week online course
Fielding Graduate University, Continuing Coaching Education – International Coaching Federation
- Earn graduate-level academic credit & Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) awarded by the International Coach Federation
- Engage in evidence based learning and active dialogue
- Learn from educators who are experts in their fields
- Develop collaborative skills in an online environment
Appreciative Coaching® is an alternative, positive methodology for change that can unleash life-enhancing energy for your coaching clients. Appreciative Coaching® is based on Appreciative Inquiry (AI), one of the most successful change efforts currently used in business and organizations.
Instructors: Ann Clancy, PhD, and Jacqueline Binkert, PhD, are executive coaches and coach trainers for Appreciative Coaching®. Their book Appreciative Coaching: A Process for Change is internationally known in the field of coaching.
Price: $1,920. Three graduate-level units, continuing education and continuing coach education units granted.
What’s in It for You?
- Learn latest techniques in AI and how to apply them to coaching situations
- Practice theory and tools of in four guided coaching practice sessions
- Develop coaching that focuses on clients’ best selves
- Acquire alternative approaches for dealing with business and life issues that are based on a life-enhancing perspective rather than a problem-solving one
- Receive continuing education credits from ICF & graduate credits
To register: http://www.fielding.edu/programs/professionaldevelopment
Call 800.340.1099 x4068
What a great opportunity to learn Appreciative Coaching®. I find the use of AC empowering and energy giving to myself as well. What a wonderful state to work in with a client.
I really enjoyed the course. The book is fabulous: very well written, well organized, one of the best textbooks I have ever used – easy to understand. Both Jackie and Ann were extremely accessible and supportive, so yea to them as instructors!
The Appreciative Coaching® methodology fits well within my coaching approach…I am excited to now understand the entire theory with beneficial tools to aid me in application.